Each € spent in our store counts. For every purchase made in our store as a registered customer, you will receive a specific amount of loyalty points, depending on the amount of money spent. You can save and spent this bonus points anytime for future purchases.
• 5 € spent in our store = 1 loyalty point
• 50 points = 10 € discount
• 75 points = 15 € discount
• 100 points = 20 € discount
• 200 points = 40 € discount
• Example: 500 € spent in our store = 20 € discount for your future purchases (500 € spent = 100 loyalty points = 20 € discount)
Bonus Points POLICY
• loyalty points are rewarded only to registered customers
• points will be added to your personal account, after the watch is delivered to you
• you can use your points anytime for future purchase/s
• loyalty points CAN'T be combinated with any other vouchers, discounts etc.
• loyalty points are NOT transferable to any other users
Forged out of a solid block of nickel-free stainless steel this impressive chronograph comes second to none; it is manufactured in a limited edition of 600 watches only per year (until 2007 the edition was limited to 300 pieces per year) to commemorate the Los Angeles submarine class, the invincible US attack submarines designed to hunt down and destroy enemy submarines under the most demanding conditions in the depths of the oceans.
While the submarines maximum operating depth is 500m this watch is water resistant down to an incredible 1000m – certified by a well-known independent Swiss laboratory. Only a handful of watches are built to withstand this immense pressure and the CX SWISS MILITARY’S SEAWOLF 1 is the most impressive among them. Whatever your mission, the SEAWOLF 1 will be a trustworthy & indestructible companion.
Swiss Made ETA G10.711 quartz movement
Hour, minute, small jumping second at 6h
Chronograph Hands: h/m/s fluorescent
Unidirectional, solid stainless steel diving bezel with black PVD coating
Mechanical date at 4h Hour, minute, second Chronograph - ADD & SPLIT function - 1/10 second central stop-second counter, 60 seconds counter, 30 minutes counter